Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Houston welcomes individuals and companies in the community who want to support our efforts through volunteering.
If you are passionate and interested in inspiring, motivating and impacting young lives, then Boys & Girls Clubs is the place for you! Depending on the specific club location, we offer volunteer opportunities in the areas of tutoring, mentoring, coaching, special events, programming assistance, administrative support, and more.
- For more information and to sign up to volunteer as an individual, please contact Sara Kruger, Development Associate, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information and to sign up to volunteer as a group (corporate), please contact Tiffani Wesson, Corporate Volunteer Outreach Manager, at email@example.com.
*You must be 16 years of age and pass a background check to volunteer at Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Houston.
Depending on the specific Club location, we offer volunteer opportunities in the following areas:
- Special Events
- Programming Assistance
- Administrative Support
In order to become a volunteer you must:
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Complete a volunteer application
- Pass the required background check